Mike Ockerby registered wedding celebrant
Registered Wedding Celebrant HomeRegistered Wedding CelebrantAboutRegistered Wedding Celebrant WeddingsRegistered Wedding Celebrant CeremoniesRegistered Wedding CelebrantSame-SexRegistered Wedding Celebrant Other CeremoniesRegistered Wedding Celebrant FuneralsRegistered Wedding CelebrantTestimonialsRegistered Wedding CelebrantResourcesRegistered Wedding Celebrant FAQsRegistered Wedding Celebrant Helpful LinksRegistered Wedding Celebrant Contact


Code of Practice >
Planning your wedding >
Things you need to know & do >

Back to Resources >


If you're not fluent in English, or not confident in it, you might need the services of an interpreter. If the bride or groom don't speak English, you'll definitely need someone to interpret. Sign language interpreters are also available.

With certified, qualified interpreters, you can be confident of a professional level of service. They'll also have their own code of practice.

Want further information? NAATI (the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) is a good starting point:

NAATI also has an online, national directory of interpreters.

  © Mike Ockerby 2018 | Disclaimer facebook Find Mike on Facebook PH: 0433 084 163 mike.ockerby@gmail.com Website by awvs
Mike Ockerby Registered Wedding Celebrant